Southeaster Wisconsin Expert Roofing Repair Services
For both the average homeowner, the concept of a full roof replacement can be an overwhelming idea. Fortuitously, to pay an outrageous amount for an absolute replacement isn’t a necessary requirement. Instead, you can follow these given solutions to prevent such an expensive repair. Solutions that homeowners can take to care for their roofs include performing simple basic repairs to prevent minor problems from escalating to the point of no return and maintaining appropriate insurance to care for the larger repairs.
We provide you with honest and expert recommendations to make sure that your home will stand up to the test of time. You can be assured that we will provide you the appropriate service needed to ensure you stay dry inside your home all year round.
Common Causes of Damage
Damage can present itself in many ways, some obvious, some not. While there are issues that can go undetected, our specialists are trained to catch even the most elusive details to guarantee that even the smaller issues are addressed and rectified. Our team is very flexible. We are used to replacing roofs in different shapes and forms. Our team performs damage inspections and assessments which are accepted by most of the insurance companies.
Some of the common types of damage are:
- Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
- Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
- Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
- Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
- Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
- Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
Types of Roof Repair
- Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
- Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
- Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
Never snub your roofing leaks regardless of its origin. Tiny leaks can become big leaks, which could end up requiring a partial roof replacement or worse, full roof replacement. Growth of unwanted mold and mildew may be experienced as building’s structure become warped, swelling and eventually rot. Mildew and mold reduce the quality of indoor air and can pose a serious health issue because they can trigger allergies and present a host of other respiratory issues.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
Our experts will come out and take a look at your home and recommend the best ways to make sure it stays weather-tight. When you are all set to book an appointment, consult our contact page to begin today.