Mesa Arizona Expert Roofing Repair Services
For the regular homeowner, the thought of replacing an entire roof can be quite stressful. Roof replacement may not be as expensive as you fear, but it also may not be necessary. Rather, you should pursue a number of solutions to avoid these costly repairs. By having small problems fixed before they can become big ones and purchasing insurance to cover major repairs are two things every homeowner can do to avoid having to foot the bill for complete roof replacement.
Even in the worse conditions, your house will still stand strong because of our reliable recommendations and honest assessments. You can be assured that we will provide you the appropriate service needed to ensure you stay dry inside your home all year round.
Common Causes of Damage
Damage does not always look the same. It varies by situation. While there are issues that can go undetected, our specialists are trained to catch even the most elusive details to guarantee that even the smaller issues are addressed and rectified. We offer the supplanting of the larger portion of roofing products and we operate on diverse slopes. We are experienced with damage assessments that meet the standards required by most insurance companies.
Some of the common types of damage are:
- Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
- Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
- Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
- Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
- Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
- Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
Types of Roof Repair
- Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
- Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
- Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
Never snub your roofing leaks regardless of its origin. Ignoring a small roof leak can allow the situation to deteriorate to the point that your roof needs major repair or even full replacement. Growth of unwanted mold and mildew may be experienced as building’s structure become warped, swelling and eventually rot. Mildew and mold reduce the quality of indoor air and can pose a serious health issue because they can trigger allergies and present a host of other respiratory issues.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
Our team of experts will check your home and will present you with the best options to ensure that your home stays weather-tight. Visit our contact page today if you have made the decision to schedule an appointment.