Dallas, TX Roof Replacement: When Roof Repairs Just Aren’t Enough
Nations Renovations is the expert Dallas/Fort Worth resource for roof work, including Roof replacement. It’s important to have a reliable and trustworthy professional to work with for roof service because you need honest feedback.
When it comes to roof replacement, you should be working with an industry professional who will give it to you straight. Do you need just repairs or is it time for a total replacement?
Since 1968, we’ve been the Dallas/Fort Worth roofing contractor local home and business owners come to for this kind of professional assessment, as well as high-quality results. Let us show you, in person, how we’ve earned the impeccable reputation that we have.
How to Tell if You Need Roof Replacement
When you hire a roofer, they’re going to give you their professional advice about what services you need. This may mean just repairs or it could mean roof replacement.
The goal is to partner with someone who will be honest and not just talk you into the job that makes them more money. Choose a reliable and established professional with a good reputation and solid standing with the BBB.
However, it’s a good idea to know a little bit yourself about what to watch for and how to determine if it’s time to replace your roof:
- The age of your roof has a lot to do with whether you should repair or replace it. It’s reaching the end of the lifespan anyway, replacing it just makes more sense.
- This also depends on the roof type. For instance, asphalt shingles max out at 20 years with good maintenance, if you’re lucky. While metal roofing can last as long as 50 or even 70 years. If it’s nowhere near that timeframe and your roofing professional is suggesting replacement, there better be a very good, emergency reason for it.
- The severity of the damage can shorten the longevity. A small leak versus serious hail damage are two entirely different scenarios.
- Then we have the cost versus the current value. A good rule of thumb is that is if the repair costs are 50% or more (some experts say 40%) than what your roof is currently worth, it’s probably time to opt for replacement.
Hiring a Roof Replacement Expert
How can you be sure you’re hiring the right professional to address your roofing service needs? Look for a company that has traits like these, or just go ahead and hire us because we check all these boxes, and more:
- Established Local History
- Flawless Reputation
- Good References
- Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Materials
- Excellent Workmanship
The bottom line is that, for the best results for roof replacement in Dallas/Fort Worth, all you have to do is give Nations Renovations a call.