Your Trusted Roofing Company in Coppell, TX
The trick to hiring a Coppell roofing company is to make sure you don’t hire just any company. What you really need is to hire the best and then you can rest assured you’ll be getting the level of quality work that you deserve.
Local homeowners and commercial property owners here can attest to the fact that Nations Renovations is, hands down, the roofing company to trust for quality service and work. We go above and beyond to provide exceptional results for all of the customers we work within Coppell and surrounding areas.
That’s the approach we’ve been taking for over 50 years now because customer service is always our top priority, tied only with safety. Don’t take chances when it comes to the quality of work that goes into the most important aspect of your home or business – the rooftop.
Signs You Need Roof Replacement
It’s important to be able to tell when you’ve moved past roof repairs and actually need a roof replacement. Coppell winters can take a toll and what matters the most is that your rooftop is ready for the next one coming up.
So, how can you tell if it’s time for replacement?
- The age of your roof is a big determining factor. Know the age and life expectancy so you can make decisions accordingly.
- The roof type has a lot to do with how long you have before you need replacement. For example, asphalt shingles don’t last as long as metal roofing systems.
- The type and extent of existing damages will help you decide if you need replacement or if repairs are enough. Missing shingles, hail damage, are both instances when repairs aren’t enough and replacing your roof is probably the smarter choice.
- Are you having problems with ice dams? It’s a sign of poor insulation and bad ventilation and means you need to fix it or replace it.
- If pests have taken up residency in your attic, there’s a good chance they’ve caused some damage to your roof. First, get professional and humane removal of the pests, then deal with the damage that’s left behind.
What to Expect From Roofing Inspections
You should be getting regular roofing inspections:
- Twice a Year
- Spring & Fall
- For Warranty Coverage
- Following Severe Weather
- Save Repair Costs
It’s about getting proactive about preventative care. It’s cheaper to pay for regular inspections than emergency repairs.
Your roofer will look for defects, as well as ways in which your roof’s efficiency can be improved. They’ll also inspect things like expansion joints and flashing.
The key to success for this project is to hire the right professional. Contact us for exceptional service when you need a Coppell roofing company.